Probably the scariest thing for a Valorant Player is not being able to log into their accounts. If you are not banned from the game itself, then there are chances of an inconvenience caused by some technical issue.
There are many reasons why your account might have gotten banned or deleted. This article will show you the most common causes along with solutions and a guide to recover your account.
So, without ado let’s get to the point.
Why Is My Valorant Account Suspended?
The Riot’s Terms Of Service is the first thing you should look at if something like this happens. Here are a few examples of how you might have unknowingly violated their ToS.
- Check the age limit as you must meet the age requirements set by the company. This age limit in most countries is said to be 16 without parental consent and above 13 with parental consent.
- The credentials you’ve given may not comply with the company’s rules or is under suspicion.
What Can I Do For Valorant Account Recovery?
Your first course of action in such a situation should be to reach the Riot’s player support. They will view the status of your account and ask for additional information if required. But sadly if you don’t match their TOS, your account will get deleted in a short period of 30 days.
So, it makes it very difficult to recover a deleted account but there are a number of things you can do to recover your purchased content from the previous account.
If your account is not banned but somehow you’ve forgotten your password or deleted it by mistake. Then you can try to sign up by putting your email address or submitting a support ticket to Riot Games.
You can also choose to buy a ranked ready Valorant account online. But make sure to check the product description carefully before making a purchase.
How To Get A Valorant Account?
To get a new Valorant account, you’ll need to follow the instructions below.
- The first step towards signing up for an account in Valorant is visiting their official website. From here, click on the “Play Free” option. You will see two options in front of you, “Make One” and “Signup”.
- Select the “Make One” option and then proceed to fill in your details in the sign-up form. The required credentials include your name, password, and email address. Once you have filled in the details correctly, tap on the sign-up button and you’re done!
- You can also use your Google, Apple, or Facebook account to sign up for Valorant. For this, you need to click on the account you want to sign up from(e.g. Facebook) and then fill in your credentials.
- You can also get ranked ready Valorant Account or smurf accounts to play with.
How To Get AP in Valorant?
The Account Points or AP is the only way to level up and unlock exclusive valorant content. You can earn AP by playing ranked or unranked Valorant matches. The amount of AP you’ll receive is based on how much time you’ve invested and the result of your match. Let’s quickly have a look at how the leveling system works in Valorant.
- Iron (Level 1 to 99)
- Bronze(Level 100 to 199)
- Silver(Level 200 to 299)
- Gold( Level 300 to 399)
You’ll need 5,000 AP to go from one level go another.
Hope you found the article helpful to restart Valorant.