Office 365 mailbox migration: EdbMails Software Review Guide
Table of Contents
- Office 365 Migration: Reasons
- Office 365 Migration Challenges: Native Tools
- EdbMails Office 365 Migration Tool to the Rescue
- EdbMails Automated migration solution
- Exchange to Office 365 Migration
- On-Premise Exchange to Office 365
- Hosted Exchange to Office 365
- Migrate Office 365 Tenant to Tenant
- Features of EdbMails Office 365 Migration Tool
- EdbMails Pricing Plans for Office 365 Migration
- Using the Trial Version of EdbMails Office 365 Software
- Contact Free Customer Support for Office 365 Migration Guide
- EdbMails Software’s Security and Privacy
- Final Verdict: EdbMails Office 365 Migration
Businesses all over the world are quickly adopting Microsoft 365 due to the benefits it provides. Unfortunately, Microsoft 365’s management and migration features have a number of flaws. To compensate for Microsoft 365’s shortcomings, organizations require a third-party platform that improves security and compliance and simplifies Microsoft 365 migrations.
When it comes to Microsoft 365 migration, the most important question is how can a business efficiently transition from an existing traditional arrangement to Microsoft 365? As an answer, a third party solution like EdbMails tool for migrating Office 365 mailboxes.
EdbMails is a fantastic solution for migrating your Office 365 mailboxes from one tenant to another as well as to a live Exchange server. Using this method, you can also migrate your inbox, contacts, and calendar from an old Microsoft 365 mailbox to a new one. The best thing about this tool is that you can complete all of these tasks without needing to write complex PowerShell scripts or have elevated access. You can also simply export data from Office 365 to Outlook PST files.
Office 365 Migration: Reasons
With so much clamor for migration, let us take a look at some of the reasons why migration is necessary in the first place. Data migration can be risky, so it’s understandable that IT managers have a lot of questions. However, with Office 365, the technologies are mature and most well, and the benefits are easy to quantify and implement. When small and medium businesses work with a partner who has extensive Office 365 migration experience, the case for moving to Office 365 quickly becomes easy. Access from anywhere, collaboration, security, flexibility, reliability, and cost savings are among the primary features and benefits. Here are a few important reasons why you should consider moving to Office 365, regardless of your company’s size:
- When you switch to Office 365, you only pay for the services you use. So, if saving money or controlling costs is a priority, switching to Office 365 can be the answer.
- Working from anywhere is quickly becoming the new standard in today’s 24/7 connected environment. When you switch to Office 365, you can access your files, email, and data from a range of devices, including tablets, phones, and desktops.
- If you work in a setting where your employees are dispersed across several locations or work remotely, Office 365 provides a seamless, collaborative working experience by allowing you to exchange files using tools like OneDrive Business and SharePoint. Skype for Business provides crystal clear phone and video capabilities, as well as a group chat feature with attachments, notes, and integrated meetings for online meetings.
- With three copies of your data preserved in Microsoft’s primary datacenter and another backup in a mirrored data center in a different location, your data is always safe and secure. Your data is held primarily in the United Kingdom, with a secondary backup in the European Union, all in compliance with EU data protection legislation. If you ever need to access the most recent backup of your data, you may do so quickly and effortlessly.
Office 365 Migration Challenges: Native Tools
Even Though native tools support Office 365 migration, it lacks many features and puts a number of limitations for the execution of the migration. Following are the few challenges during migration with native tools:
- You need to be well versed with Powershell script. Without a doubt, practicing the skills is the most effective way to learn them. However, without prior experience or complete knowledge, it may take a long time or even worse result in data loss.
- Cutover migration isn’t recommended for mailbox migrations of more than 150 mailboxes.
- There are no filter options for moving mails selectively. If a user has recently migrated, the entire mailbox must be migrated again, which may be inconvenient.
- Users who want to upgrade from an older version of Exchange must first upgrade to the most recent version and then switch over.
- Network issues and data loss are also known issues with native methods. There is no way to resume a migration process that has been paused in the middle due to network issues.
- Mailboxes with large sizes, public folders, archive data, or e-mails with large attachments are difficult to transfer to Office 365. During the migration of public folders, there will be a downtime during which the public folders will be unavailable to anybody.
- When migrating archive mailboxes, there are a few factors to consider that might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
EdbMails Office 365 Migration Tool to the Rescue
EdbMails Office 365 Migration software is a user-friendly and straightforward programme that allows you to securely, easily, and quickly transfer your Office 365 mailboxes from one tenant to another also to On-Premises Exchange server. You can easily move your Office 365 mailboxes including emails, attachments, archives, tasks, calendars, and more, without worrying about data and file security. The software also supports migration of Public folders, Shared Mailboxes. In addition, you can move mailboxes to Hosted Exchange servers. Because Office 365 is cloud-based, many businesses are transferring their mailboxes. This eliminates the need for businesses to set up and maintain local servers for their files, lowering maintenance expenses. Because Office 365 is cloud-based, you can access your files from any internet-connected device, at any time.
- EdbMails Automated migration solution
Office 365 mailboxes can be easily migrated to Office 365 as well as Exchange servers using the EdbMails automated Office 365 migration technology. To make migration easier, EdbMails offers an automatic impersonation setting to source as well as target Office 365 servers. The Software automatically maps the mailboxes between the source and the target servers.
Office 365 to On-Premise Exchange
EdbMails Office 365 Migration makes it simple to migrate the data from Office 365 to on-premises Exchange Server . Whether you have an older Exchange environment, such as Exchange 2007 or Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, or a more contemporary Exchange version, such as Exchange 2019, EdbMails can help you convert all of your mailbox data.
Office 365 to Hosted Exchange
Hosted Exchange also offers great reliability, which means less unscheduled downtime and, as a result, fewer customer service calls to troubleshoot difficulties. This is no small thing for partners tasked with providing their clients with the greatest possible experience at a lower cost than their competitors. When the number of customer support calls rises, so does the amount of time and money partners spend trying to resolve the problem. EdbMails migrates your Office 365 mailboxes to Hosted Exchange server seamlessly. Just connect the target Hosted Exchange server with the necessary credentials, the rest will be automatically handled by the EdbMails.
Migrate Office 365 Tenant to Tenant
EdbMails allows you to move user mailboxes and public folders from one Office 365 organization to another quickly and easily. Furthermore, you get a comprehensive range of functions with this migration solution, allowing you to better manage, evaluate, and control each phase of the migration process. You can migrate Office 365 Tenant to tenant between the same domain or different.
Features of EdbMails Office 365 Migration Tool
You’ll get a number of benefits with EdbMails Office 365 Migration that you won’t get with the native migration paths. View the primary advantages of EdbMails Office 365 Migration over built-in mailbox migration mechanisms in the below table.
|With Native tools
|No Need of PowerShell to execute the migration
|Support for all Office 365 Migration scenarios
|Easily migrate mailboxes between tenants
|Easy migration of public folders
|Detailed log reports
|Support for Incremental migration
|Free 24/7 technical support
EdbMails Pricing Plans for Office 365 Migration
EdbMails is one of the most cost-effective software options for such a project. It comes with all of the features and customer service that a decent value for money product should. The cost of 100 mailboxes is $200, and the license is based on the migration’s source email address. This implies you can migrate from a single source mailbox account to an unlimited number of target mailbox accounts with a single license. In addition, Office 365 mailboxes can be exported as PST backups, and the licenses are indefinite. It’s a one-time investment that can be utilized as many times as you like. EdbMails licenses come with free customer service and software upgrades, making them a great deal.
Using the Trial Version of EdbMails Office 365 Software
EdbMails offers a free trial version of the software to get a feel for it before purchasing it. You can try out all of the software’s capabilities at your leisure by clicking the Start Your Free Trial button on the main screen, as stated previously. You can migrate 30 items from each source’s folder to the target using the trial version. This aids in evaluating the software’s efficiency and familiarizing yourself with its operation. EdbMails customer care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and they even provide a free live product demo so you can watch the complete procedure in action.
Contact Free Customer Support for Office 365 Migration Guide
EdbMails provides free online, live technical help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can contact them via live chat, phone, or email if you’re having trouble migrating to Office 365 or need clarification on a specific issue. Any product-related questions are immediately answered by the technical support team. The software is simple to use, has intuitive settings and offers a large knowledge base with a variety of resources, such as user manual, video guides to get you started on the road to success right away. There’s also the possibility of remote assistance. We called their support service to request a free live product demo, and their personnel were friendly and helpful in giving us all of the information we needed and keeping the interaction as interesting as possible.
EdbMails Software’s Security and Privacy
EdbMails has strong security features that don’t rely on third-party apps or intermediaries. The software is installed in its entirety in the environment where the migration will take place, and even your PC’s metadata is secured with military-grade AES-256. To authenticate your Office 365 accounts, it follows Microsoft’s protocol and uses the ADAL based OAuth 2.0 modern login approach. It also includes multi-factor authentication and guarantees that no data is corrupted during the migration.
Final Verdict: EdbMails Office 365 Migration
With the EdbMails Office 365 migration solution, any organization can easily migrate mailboxes from one Office 365 to another Office 365 as well as to a live Exchange server by examining all criteria and requirements and selecting the suitable migration type. EdbMails Office 365 migration software is the perfect choice for anyone wishing to complete speedy migrations in less time while also receiving individualized support from industry specialists who have assisted with numerous migration transfers.
Another excellent product assists you in managing email signatures and centralizing them throughout your organization. Sigsync’s company-wide Office 365 email signature can help you do just that. Its user-friendly dashboard and full-featured signature editor allow you to manage all of your tenants and their signatures in one place. Sigsync is a rule-based email signature solution, which means you have complete control over adding signatures and deciding who should receive them. If you are looking for such a product, visit Sigsync’s official homepage by following the link above.